Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Ipod 2011 - How my Ipod Touch 4g organizes my life


New Ipod 2011
The new ipod 2011 family of products contains the best organizer available

I really don't know what I would do without my Ipod Touch 4G. I own the 32gb model which holds 8,000 tunes, 40,000 images and 40 hours of video clip. This pocket computer imitates having an assistant with me all day long handling my life.


Click Here for Great Deals on the Ipod Touch 4G from the new ipod 2011 family

My calendar keeps me on top of each appointment I have all throughout the day. The camera in the latest 4G model is such a high resolution that I don't feel that I have to take along my Canon with me anymore. My purse has become notably lighter, which is always a plus.

There are moments during the day where I have a 10 minute block of time where I can easily work on a spreadsheet on my ipod touch and then print it out on my printer at home, and that is just so handy.

A huge help of the ipod touch 4g is that I can send Free unrestricted text messages over Wi-Fi with iMessage. As a parent, I can certainly tell you this is huge. We haven't purchased a touch for our kids yet, but with this new feature, I will be more inclined to approve texting and purchases touches for the kiddos.

There's are two built in cameras in the the ipod touch 4G from the new ipod 2011 family of products. One of the video camera systems is on the front over the display as well as one on the back. The front video camera system you can use by using facetime. The back camera system allows you to video tape anything you 'd like and the quality is quite incredible. We videotaped our four year old riding his bike on a whim because we had our ipod touch with us.

If you are interested video editing with imovie, you will adore the new video editing attribute in the new ipod touch. To edit on the go, you merely drag the video onto a filmstrip and begin editing. Gone are the days where you have to be at your home computer to do all of the cropping and editing. This really helps cut down the amount of time I usually spend procrastinating video editing.

And best of all, Imovie is simple to integrate into the ipod touch. You can just pick up the app at the app store and begin your professional editing experience with ease.

The LED backlighting function on the ipod touch aids adjust the brightness of the screen for best viewing as well as battery life lengthening. Anything that increases battery life is always a welcome addition in my life.

Consumer Feedback for the Ipod Touch 4g from the new ipod 2011 family has been extremely positive. Owners remark that this touch appears to be leap years ahead of other pocket computers currently available. Another steady thread running through consumer feedback is about how easy it is to take almost everywhere. That's the way I feel as well. The quantity of tasks this small unit can help you take care of on the go is amazing.

One concern shown by some customers is that they wish the battery life was much longer. I personally have not had issues with the battery life.

Conclusion:
The Ipod Touch 4g is an exceptional product inside the new ipod 2011 family of products. For its design, high quality sound, video modifying features and high resolution photos, and capability to act as a virtual assistant, this is a top notch tech gadget that I'm sure I will be enjoying for years to come.

Here's a video you can watch about the Ipod Touch 4G:


I hope this blog post has helped you understand better the benefits of the Ipod Touch 4G from the new ipod 2011 family of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment